The Baltimore Youth Empowerment through Conflict Resolution Program is recruiting Program Advisory Committee members once again.
We’re looking for anyone who cares about the youth of Baltimore City and want to do something to empower them for a better life!
- Providing insight for the direction of the program
- Approving and developing new initiatives the program may want to take on
- Helping to promote the program and help to seek new funds and partnerships
- Volunteering, providing assistance when necessary and available (especially for special events)
- Seeking out different resources that will benefit the program
Meetings will be every 3rd Thursday of the month starting November 17, 2011 at AFSC’s new office: 3600 Clipper Mill Road. The first meeting will act as an info session for prospective members.